Wednesday, June 26, 2013

basically...what's happening

My senior prom....I'm fabulous, right?
My sister blogs. And she LOVES it, and is super funny. I thought that I have gotten enough shout outs in her posts that the world needed an inside view on all that is Taylor. Here it goes.

My amazing support system away from home.
I've just graduated high school and am loving it. I can't wait to get to college and learn more about life (even though it is just a community college). I just celebrated another birthday and started my summer job within a few weeks of each other. So far, I can't complain. I have a great family, a great future, and I'm ready to get started.

The one thing you will definitely be hearing lots about is my summer job. I'm a lifeguard. And, yes, I have been referred to as the girl from sandlot by a kid  who thought of himself as 'Squints' (long story). Well, not that i hate my job, I mean, I get paid almost eight dollars an hour to get tan and yell at little kids. Seriously, it can't get better. However, I could do without the snarky people that show up. Like I said, you'll be hearing more. So that's basically what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment